Forum

• By (Deleted User)

Here's something interesting. If you have bad cell reception in your home or office, you can install one of these to boost the signal (this isn't some BS "antenna booster" you glue to the back of your cellphone -- this stuff actually works).

The company is Atlanta-based "Wi-Ex" and they make cell repeaters (similar to another product called "SpotCell" but designed for the SOHO market). Here's the website: http://www.wi-ex.com

Joel

• By (Deleted User)

We also use WiFi repeater or booster to eliminate poor signal strength across the house. What I like about it is that even if you're outside the house, you can still get a strong internet connection. https://www.tp-link.com/ph/home-networking/range-extender/re215/

• By (Deleted User)

We also use WiFi repeater or booster to eliminate poor signal strength across the house. What I like about it is that even if you're outside the house, you can still get a strong internet connection.If you want to get try it out, you can also check on TP-Link website, since they offer various range of WiFi repeater.

• By (Deleted User)

We also use WiFi repeater or booster to eliminate poor signal strength across the house. What I like about it is that even if you're outside the house, you can still get a strong internet connection.If you want to get try it out, you can also check on TP-Link website, since they offer various range of WiFi repeater.

• By (Deleted User)

• By (Deleted User)

Page 1 of 1