Forum

• By (Deleted User)

It's up on Monster's web site :

I am in search of position myself but I need to stay in the DC area. Best of success!

Company: Northwest Airlines
    Email: nwajobs@nwa.com
    Address:Northwest Airlines
    A1415
    2700 Lone Oak Parkway,MN 55121
    Fax: 612-726-2524

Job Title:

Senior Analyst
    IS20060007

Position Information: Northwest Airlines is seeking a qualified candidate for a Senior Analyst in our Radio Communications division of the Information Services department. This is a full time position located in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.

Responsibilities: Provide technical operational support for all voice, data, network and/or radio communication systems. Provide technical/engineering support for staff system-wide. Responsible for communication/network project design, installation and documentation support. Define WiFi infrastructure requirements to suit customer needs. Install or supervise installation of WiFi infrastructure. Monitor WiFi infrastructure performance. Ensure WiFi system stability. Troubleshoot WiFi system problems.

Qualifications: Two-year degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum 5 years experience with communication/network systems support. Strong knowledge of network/communication systems. Working knowledge of 802.11 a, b, g Wireless Communications. Access points, associated antennas and infrastructure. Client hardware and configuration. Cisco IOS, Wireless Security. Ability to effectively use radio and WiFi test equipment, RF spectrum analyzers, Cable testers. WiFi communications analyzers (i.e. AirMagnet, Yellow Jacket, etc.) Ability to effectively troubleshoot WiFe related problems. Radio frequency experience. LAN experience. Ability to document WiFi project work and Develop Support Procedures. Microsoft Office applications. Microsoft Visio. Strong customer service and analytical skills. Extensive project management skill set. Excellent communication skills.

Page 1 of 1